London, Manchester and NorthCampaign:
Tactical Team selling consumer electronics products.Working Hours:
Saturday and Sunday with additional admin hours
Manage a team of in store sales specialists across territory. Weekly activities will include store visits Sat/ Sun, team sales analysis, compliance checks, training and performance management. Candidates must be able to motivate a dynamic team and help improve an already ‘best in class’ campaign.
- Availability to work weekends
- Visit team within your region to monitor performance, sales process, product knowledge, communication skills and integration with store culture.
- Report weekly activity to Big Picture Head Office
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly conference calls and meetings
- Ability to proactively engage customers and in store colleagues with client’s brand products and technologies
- Conduct product sales training with team
- Build relationships and influence store management
- Act as client brand ambassador at trade events and meetings
- Provide feedback on market information / competitor activity / store issues
- Attend regional training as required
- Field Sales and management experience.
- Training and presentation experience.
- The ideal candidate will possess confident communication skills and have previous sales and retail experience.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- High standards of written and oral communication are essential
- To reside permanently in local area applied for.
- Full driving licence and own transport.
- Knowledge and passion for gadgets a bonus.