Big Picture have long and strong partnerships with many key brands working within the technology sector.
This role will drive the development and training of our Clients’ product to both internal teams and external customers. Candidates must be passionate about all technology categories including imaging, smart home, audio and computing. We are looking for someone with excellent visual, written and creative skills to support the continuing development of innovative product marketing services.
- Manage the creation and delivery of all internal and external training to ensure that all training is aligned with both the Company and Client objectives. This training will include Client product training (face to face and written) as well as training on Company processes such as Sales training.
- Undertake quality assurance audits on each campaign specifically around staff training and training delivery. Work with Client Services Team to ensure that the standard of team performance exceeds client expectations.
- Develop a team of trainers, from Head Office and Field Teams, to increase the flexibility of scheduling events.
- Develop new training systems and processes to ensure that Client product and sales processes are delivered effectively.
- Deliver field product training to staff and customers at events nationwide. Some overnight events will be required.
- Full ownership and responsibility for delivery of the Company’s Digital Product, including:
- Management, development and delivery of Digital Training Services for new and existing clients.
- Identifying and testing new services and products which the Company can deliver.
- Provide regular feedback to all clients on campaign activity as necessary for each client.
- Identifying and training Company employees to create Digital Content, thereby ensuring that the Company is not reliant on an individual for any one piece of work. Include both Head Office and Field staff. Ensure that bottlenecks are avoided.
- Manage the Digital Marketing strategy for the Company, including social media and web presence.
- Manage all internal digital team and external suppliers of digital services to ensure that they come within budget and agreed SLAs.
- Support Company Business Development
- Identifying opportunities and new services for incremental business with existing clients and work with internal stakeholders to deliver into new revenue streams.
- Identify potential new clients and develop into new revenue streams for the Company working in conjunction with the Director.
- Undertake any social requirements linked to your client accounts as required.
|Working||Mon - Fri|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Salary||£30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year|